Are you considering hiring a professional lawn care company to assist you with maintaining your residential lawn or commercial property?
There are many different companies available to maintain your lawn and each company may offer slightly different services and prices.
Hiring a lawn care professional is a convenient way to maintain an attractive lawn, especially with today’s busy lifestyles. We would like to help simplify your search for the right lawn care professional by offering the following answers to some commonly asked questions when considering hiring a local professional lawn care company.
Here is what you should consider when hiring a quality lawn care professional?
Expertise of course!
– Lawn care professionals should understand how plants grow and what it takes to create an attractive lawn. People hire experts for a reason. Experts know what they’re doing. Hiring a lawn care company is a great reason to expect better than average results directly because of their knowledge and expertise.
– It is convenient a way to maintain an attractive lawn and landscape, especially with today’s busy lifestyles. Who wants to give up their weekends to spend hours in the yard picking weeds?
– Check with friends or neighbors and ask for references to determine if it is a reputable company. Talk to neighbors who use lawn care services. This is a good way to determine which services operate in your area and to get a homeowner’s recommendations. J&J Lawn Service, Inc. has operated through word of mouth since 1985.
– A lawn inspection and a free estimate of service costs from the company. Beware of companies that quote guaranteed annual prices without having seen your lawn. Companies that offer low prices may just be “too good to be true”. Chances are they are not licensed or insured. J&J Lawn Service, Inc offers free estimates for each of our residential and commercials properties. We are licensed and insured.
License and Insurance
– The State of Florida requires all lawn care companies to hold licenses and liability insurance. Any good lawn care contractor will be licensed and insured, meaning you won’t have to worry about liability (make sure they are, otherwise you could be liable for their injuries or damage
). Visit www.safetyinsurance.com/resource_center/homeowners/lawnmowing.html
for details on the importance of hiring someone who has a license and is insured!
Save time! – Perhaps the biggest reason to hire a lawn care company is the time you’ll save.
Call J&J Lawn Service, Inc. today for your free estimate 954-732-5008